“This day belongs to the Lord! Let’s celebrate and be glad today.”Psalm. 118:24 CEV.
1. Thank God for He alone has been the source of your celebration. Ps.9:2, Ps. 97:12. And He fills your mouth with laughter Ps. 126:6 (KJV) and he is your celebration Ps. 34:3
2. Thank God for His wonderful deeds which bring about celebration in your life. Ps. 75:1. For his matchless mercy and His power to save. Ps. 145:7.
3. Thank God because it is a season of celebration for you, your family, Rhema Chapel family, your friends etc. It shall not tarry, it is Today. Ps. 118:24, Isa. 66:12-14.
4. Pray that God will bless you with peace and happiness and will cause you to celebrate Ps. 64:10, 2 Chron. 30:32
5. Pray that as the Lord has promised, your sorrow has ended (Zeph. 3:18), He gives you beauty for ashes, oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isa.61:3, KJV) and you will celebrate for His glory.
6. Pray that backslidden and lost souls will be added to the kingdom of God through our efforts as a Church and there will be celebration in heaven due to our contribution. Lk. 15:7 (KJV).
7. Pray that as God remembered Sarah, Hannah, Rebekah, Elizabeth and caused men to celebrate with them, so shall the Lord remember every waiting mother in all our installations in Jesus name. Pray that everyone who has an overdue cause of celebration begins to walk in their season of celebration in Jesus name. Isa.25:9.
8. Pray that our SMIC, the ministers and their families enjoy the mighty power of God that makes them glad and brings about victories. Ps. 21:1, Zeph. 3:17.
9. Pray that God will restore unto Nigeria her glory and the nation shall celebrate with the prosperity of honest people. Prov.11:10, Ps. 67:4.
Lord, I thank You because You are committed to my living and all that brings about my celebration. I boldly declare that this is my season of celebration in Jesus name. I rejoice in the goodness and mercies of the Lord towards me not because I see all I want yet but because of His faithfulness, His word and His promises and confess that because I am rejoicing I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living and I will celebrate for His name sake. I confess that my shame and reproach is taken away and the glory of God is risen upon me, I receive beauty for ashes, oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness and in every place I have been counted for less, I will be celebrated. I boldly declare that in time past where I have gone out to sow in tears, I return celebrating, bearing fruits of harvest in Jesus name. In this year, every home in Rhema chapel has multiple reasons for celebration in Jesus name Amen. Our services are full of celebration and it will lead men to us. There shall be abounding testimonies for everyone in Jesus name. I confess that as individuals and as a Church we contribute to bringing more souls into the kingdom of God and heaven celebrates our efforts. I confess that the SMIC celebrates more impacts in health, wealth, prosperity, love etc. around the world as his ministry expands in Jesus name. I confess that Nigeria shall experience an economic turnaround this year in the name of Jesus. The righteous in the land shall prosper and the wicked exposed in Jesus name. The glory of Nigeria is restored as God raises men who will represent her well and be symbols of honesty in education, technology and science, business and entrepreneurship, ministry, politics, agriculture, finance all around the world in Jesus name. I am full of faith and power by the Spirit of God who dwells in me. I have power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Through the greatness of God’s power that is mine shall all my enemies submit themselves unto me. I have power to get wealth. God’s grace is sufficient for me in every area of my life as His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I have all the power that it takes to do what He will want me to do. I will Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, I will praise Him in the firmament of His power.