“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.” Lamentation 3:22
1. Bless God for He is a God full of compassion Ps. 86:15, Ps. 145:8
2. Thank God because in time past He has shown His compassion upon you, your family, your job, etc., even in areas you never imagined. 2Kgs. 13:23, Rom. 9:15.
3. Thank God for His mercies and compassion upon all Rhema Chapel installations, the SMIC, our ministers and their family, and upon every arm of the Ever Increasing Word Ministries because of His covenant with us. 2Kgs. 13:23.
4. Thank God for His everlasting mercies, compassion and great faithfulness through which your life has been preserved. Lam. 3:22-23.
5. Ask God to show you His mercies and have compassion on you and forgive you of your iniquities and take your sins away from you. Micah 7:19, Ps. 78:38 and return you to the place of your inheritance in Jesus name. Deut.30:3, Jer.12:15.
6. Pray that God will be compassionate to you and every member of our churches seeking God for a healing, that we all will be made whole in Jesus name. Matt. 14:14, Matt. 20:34, Mark 1:41.
7. Pray that in this new year the mercies, compassion, grace and favor of God will speak for you and in all areas of your life. You shall prosper and everything your lay hands upon shall prosper. Ps. 1:3.
8. Pray that God will be compassionate on our waiting mothers in all Rhema Chapel installations that the Lord will make them fruitful, joyful mothers in Jesus name. Ps.113:9 and for every single brother and sister seeking God for a life partner, this year the favour of God will locate them and they shall be married in Jesus name. Isa. 34:16.
9. Pray that God will be merciful towards our SMIC and his family, his ministry and impact will keep expanding, his health will be strengthened day by day and that the compassion of God will encompass him all around in Jesus name.
10. Pray that the compassion of God shall rest upon all our installations and the Lord will delight upon us `and testimonies shall abound in all our services and programmes this year in Jesus name. Isa. 62:4.
11. Pray that God will be merciful upon Nigeria, hear our cry, forgive our sins, heal our land in Jesus name. 2Chron. 7:14. Ask God to raise leaders for us after His heart that will steer the affairs of this nation. 1 Sam. 13:14 and not leaders who will cause the nation to err. Isa.9:16.
May God be praised for He is full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. I thank God that my life has been preserved because of His mercies and His compassion that does not fail and will not fail over my life and all that concerns me, my family, my spouse, my children, friends and my work in Jesus name. I thank God for being compassionate towards me in previous years, bearing me out of every difficult situation and bringing me into the year 2020 and will continue to guide and guard me in Jesus name. I confess that God is moved in compassion concerning my affairs and my prayers and my supplications are ever before Him and He hears me and He answers me. I confess that God in His compassion delivers me and my family from every trap and limitation of the enemy that has hindered my growth in past years and my life begins to advance in Jesus name. I declare that I am delivered from every bondage, sickness, failure, setback, shame, as a result of sin in my life because of God’s compassion upon me. I declare that the compassion of God speaks for everyone who is having any health challenge in all of our Rhema Chapel installations and bring about their wholesome healing in Jesus name. I confess that our waiting mothers and unmarried brothers and sisters are encompassed with the compassion of God and this year is their year for a testimony. I confess that the compassion of God will speak for us in areas of our inadequacies and human frailties and make us to be called the delight of God this year in Jesus name. I declare that the SMIC is surrounded by the compassion of God and he enjoys more of the grace of God. I confess that God is compassionate over our nation and raise men after His heart to change the affairs of this nation and disgrace the men who are responsible for the illness of the nation in Jesus name. I am full of faith and power by the Spirit of God who dwells in me. I have power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Through the greatness of God’s power that is mine shall all my enemies submit themselves unto me. I have power to get wealth. God’s grace is sufficient for me in every area of my life as His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I have all the power that it takes to do what He will want me to do. I will Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, I will praise Him in the firmament of His power.