Mat 6:11 “Give us this day our daily bread.”
1. Thank the Lord for providing your daily bread. Thank Him for sustaining you at all times. (Prov. 10:3) (Matt. 6:11).
2. Pray that the Lord will bless the works of your hands, for the sake of the blood of His beloved son Jesus, reverse every inherited curse of sweating too much before eating. Pray that you will not work like an elephant and eat like an ant. (Gen. 3:19) (Col1:13) (Gal. 3:13)
3. Pray that you will not lack what to eat. Pray that you will not suffer famine (Prov. 10:3) (Gen. 31:54) (Gen. 41:54). Pray that you will not lose your worth because of what you will eat this year in Jesus name. (Gen. 25:34)
4. Pray that the Lord will bless you so much that you will be an anchor for hungry souls around you. (Gen. 41:55) (47:12) (47:5) (47:17). Pray that the Lord will bless you so much that you will be a blessing for your family and parents this year (Gen. 47:12).
5. Pray that your bread shall be fat this year. Pray that you will not be among those that will murmur due to scarcity of food. (Exd. 16:14) (16:12) (Lev. 22:25).
6. Pray that the Lord will bless your bread and water and take away sickness away from you and your family this year. Pray that your labour this year will be blessed. (Exd. 23:25) Deut. 7:13).
7. Pray that wherever you are, seeking for your daily bread will not be hard. Pray that God will grant you favour in the sight of all men especially in your place of work and business this year. (Exd. 11:2-3) Exd. 3:2) Esther 2:15, 17).
8. Pray that in your time of plenty this year, you will not forget God. (Num.15:19) (Joshua 5:11-12) (Num. 28:2). Pray that while you are waiting for the manifestations of His promise, you will not speak unguided words.
9. Pray that our country Nigeria will not lack anything good. Pray that no matter what the economic situation is, you will prosper, you will not lack what to eat. (Isam. 10:4) (Deut. 8:9)
10. Pray that for any part of Nigeria going through food scarcity especially in the North Eastern part of the country, pray that God will supply their needs. Pray that God will put a stop to bloodshed and destruction of lives and properties that has caused shortage of food (Prov.10:3) (Philip 4:19) (2Pt. 1:3) (2Cor. 9:8) (Lk. 12:24). Pray for Christians going through persecution in the North East, pray for God’s grace to be sufficient for them, and pray that God’s divine protection will be upon them. (2Cor. 12:9) (John 10:28-30).
I thank you oh Lord for your daily supply of bread. I thank you for sustaining me at all times.
I declare that the Lord God is blessing the works of my hand this year in Jesus name. I confess that the blood of Jesus Christ has reversed every curse placed upon my means of getting bread this year in Jesus name. I reverse every curse of sweating too much before eating this year in Jesus name. I refuse to work like an elephant eating like an ant this year in Jesus name.
I confess I will not lack what to eat, I will not suffer famine in Jesus name. I declare, I will not lose my worth because of what I am going to eat this year for God is supplying all my need, my bread and what I require to live a good life according to His riches in glory.
I declare, I am an anchor for hungry ones around me, because God is blessing me with so much bread that I am giving out to the needy.
I am a blessing to my family and not a burden I am a blessing to my parents and not a curse this year in Jesus name. I declare, that my bread shall be fat this year. I will not be among those that will murmur because of scarcity of food or what to eat for God’s divine provision is available for me.
I confess that God will bless my bread (food) and water. I declare wherever I am, seeking for bread (food) will not be hard for me. I am receiving favour everywhere I go, even the heathen will go out of their way to favour me this year in Jesus name.
I confess in my time of plenty this year I will not forget God. I am a child of God, I will give Him glory for all He has done for me at all times. I refuse to be a child that causes shame, I am giving glory to God my father for all He has done, and for what He will do in my life this year in Jesus name.
I declare that our nation Nigeria is abounding in everything good, our Land is yielding it’s increase, with many having enough to eat and drink this year in Jesus name. I confess I am abounding in everything good, the economic situation of this country will not deter me, I am prospering in everything I lay my hands to do in Jesus name.
I declare peace, and plenty in the North East and in every part of this country that is lacking in the supply of food. I declare that the peace of God that surpass all human understanding will reign in every troubled part of this country in Jesus name. I confess that every Christian going through hardship as a result of persecution in the North East will receive help in Jesus name. I confess that the grace of God is sufficient for them, even as they are receiving more grace to remain faithful to Jesus Christ till the end in Jesus name. I am full of faith and power by the Spirit of God who dwells in me. I have power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Through the greatness of God’s power that is mine shall all my enemies submit themselves unto me. I have power to get wealth. God’s grace is sufficient for me in every area of my life as His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I have all the power that it takes to do what He will want me to do. I will Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, I will praise Him in the firmament of His power.