“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us”
1. Give thanks to God for His overwhelming love which saved you, preserved you and yours in the year past and which you can count on in this New Year. 1Jo 4:9, 1Co 15:10
2) Declare that you, your family, business and everything you represent will enjoy the overwhelming dimension of God’s blessings and grace. Eph 3:20. Pray that challenges and evil will not overwhelm you and yours in the new year. Isa 43:2
3. Ask God to overwhelm you and your children with His favour and mercy such that everyone you come in contact with will be under divine compulsion to treat you well. De 33:23, Est 2:15&17, Ps 18:43
4. Pray that God’s overwhelming favour will rest upon homes, businesses and organizations owned by Rhemites and will make them the preferred choice for elevation and promotion above their peers. Dan. 6:3 Heb. 1:9
5. Ask that God will overwhelm you with good and perfect gifts including wisdom from above that will distinguish you and set you apart. Jas. 1:17 Jas. 3:17
6. Pray to God to overwhelm your heart with His love for Him, His people, sinners and humanity so that you can serve God acceptably, win souls and do what is required of you at all times. Rom 5:5, Rom 8:9, 1 john 3:16-17, Heb 13:6.
7. Pray that the heart of workers in Rhema chapel will be overwhelmed with the zeal of prayer and a willing heart to serve and be committed to the God given vision Heb 12:28, 2Cor. 8:3
8. Pray that God’s presence and power will be overwhelming in programmes and services organized by all installations of Rhema Chapel and that this overwhelming presence will convict and cause many to come to the saving knowledge of God and be added to the church. Acts 2:47, Acts 5:14, 1 Cor 2:5
9. Pray for God’s overwhelming protection upon the SMIC which will keep him from evil, violent and wicked men as well from strange children whose mission is to pull him down, Ps 140 1 & 4, Ps. 144:7
10. Ask that Nigeria and Kwara State will be overwhelmed with the peace of God so that we can experience progress as a nation and serve God as we desire. Ps 122:67&7. Gal 6:17
Father I thank you for your overwhelming love which saved me and preserved my family in the year past. I thank you because I can count on your love in this new year. I declare that I, my family, business and everything I represent will enjoy the overwhelming dimension of God’s blessings and grace in Jesus name. I confess that I am overwhelmed with God’s favour and mercy such that everyone I come in contact with will favour me. I confess that God’s overwhelming favour rests upon the homes, businesses, and organizations owned by Rhemites and they are preferred for elevation and promotion above others in Jesus name. I declare that I am overwhelmed with good and perfect gifts from above. I declare that my heart is overwhelmed with the love of God, love for people, sinners and humanity, therefore, I win souls and serve God acceptably, in Jesus name. The hearts of workers in Rhema chapel are overwhelmed with the zeal of prayer and a desire to serve God. I declare that God’s presence and power is overwhelming in programmes and services organized by all installations of Rhema Chapel and that this overwhelming presence convicts and cause many to come to the saving knowledge of God and they are added to the church. Our SMIC enjoys God’s overwhelming protection and he is kept from evil, violent and wicked men in Jesus name.I declare that Nigeria and Kwara State are overwhelmed with the peace of God and we experience progress as a nation and serve God as we desire. I am full of faith and power by the Spirit of God who dwells in me. I have power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Through the greatness of God’s power that is mine shall all my enemies submit themselves unto me. I have power to get wealth. God’s grace is sufficient for me in every area of my life as His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I have all the power that it takes to do what He will want me to do. I will Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, I will praise Him in the firmament of His power.