CHANGE Job 14:14 “ … if a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.“
1) Let us thank God for a successful transition from the old to a new year (1 Thes 5:18, Ps 100:4)
2) Praise God for all the positive changes that God effected in your life, your family, business and ministry in 2019 (Zech 3:4)
3) Ask God for fresh and continuous changes in every area of your life this year (Daniel 2:21)
4) Ask God to reveal those deep and secret things (Dan 2:22) the enemies have been using against your progress in life.
5) Pray for a Continuous accelerated change of times and season (Dan 2:21 Ps. 102:13) in your life, business, ministry or profession.
6) Ask for fresh anointing (Isaiah 10:27) and wisdom (James 1:5) to recognize and pull down strongholds (2 cor 10:4) that are obstructing your changes in life.
7) Pray that God will create in your heart strong desires (Prov. 10:24) for change in all areas of your spiritual life (2 Cor. 3:18). (Job 14:14)
8) Pray that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened (Eph 1:18) to recognize and embrace your changes when they begin to manifest.
9) Ask God to give you power to play your part in facilitating the changes that you desire (Isaiah 40:29) (1 Tim 4:13).
10) Come against slothfulness and things that delay your progress. (Rom 12:11, Heb 6:12)
Father, I thank you for all the changes that you graciously brought in my life in the out gone year. I thank you for my progress and achievements no matter how small they may be. I appreciate your kindness and goodness in my life.
Father I confess that the year 2020 is my year of change and progress. This year my life, family, business and ministry will be full of systemic changes that will impact everything connected to them. I confess that every deep and secret weapons the enemies have been using to delay my change and progress shall be revealed and destroyed. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper again. I confess that my desires for change and progress shall not be thwarted. My life will see and embrace change and progress.
This year I enter into a new phase of change, progress and accelerated development. Everything in my life and around will see and enjoy changes. My life will not be static, sterile, barren or useless. I will be fruitful and very productive. I am going forward and I am waxing great and I will be very great. I am full of faith and power by the Spirit of God who dwells in me. I have power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Through the greatness of God’s power that is mine shall all my enemies submit themselves unto me. I have power to get wealth. God’s grace is sufficient for me in every area of my life as His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I have all the power that it takes to do what He will want me to do. I will Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, I will praise Him in the firmament of His power.