In thy presence is fullness of joy….. Ps 16:11
1. Give thanks to God for the joy you have received and for turning your mourning into dancing. Thank Him for causing you to experience joy in everything you did in past years.
2. Thank God for His unspeakable joy to be continually heard in your dwelling place, home, family and church. Jer 31:33; 33:11
3. Pray that God will make your career, business, academics and job and whatever you lay your hands on this year to bring great joy into your life in Jesus name. Pray that you will not experience sorrow and sighing this year in Jesus name. Isa 35:10
4. Ask God to make you and your family joyful this year. Pray that our services, specialized and outreach programmes in all our churches will bring great joy to people. Ezra 6:22; Acts 8:5-8.
5. Pray that God will make your joy this year to cause surprise, shame and disappointment to those planning, organizing or devising failure for your life, business, academics and whatever you lay your hands on this year.
6. Pray that God will cause you to hear joy and gladness in every area of your life where the storms are raging. Psalm 51:8; Isa 51:11. Pray that this year you will consistently receive good tidings of great joy from your spouse, siblings and parents and from every area of your life in Jesus name. Luke 2:10.
7. Pray that God will continually bring joy into the lives of the SMIC and all our ministers as they minister the Word of God and serve the Lord in their respective ministries.
8. Pray that as we gather unto the Lord in worship, in all our services this year, His presence will manifest in our midst such that we will all experience the fullness of joy in Jesus name. Psalm 16:11.
9. Pray that God will make you a source of joy to as many as will come across your path this year in Jesus name.
10. Ask God to send evangelists to your community/village/hometown/city that will preach Christ to the people leading to outbreak of great joy among the people. Acts 8:5-8.
Abba Father, I thank you for the joy of salvation that I have in Christ Jesus who loved me and gave Himself for me on the Cross. I thank you Father for causing your joy in me to be the source of my strength. I boldly confess that the joy of the Lord will continually be on the increase in my life, in the lives of the SMIC and all our ministers in Jesus name. I confess that my career, business, academics, job and all that I lay my hands on this year are bringing joy into my life in Jesus name. I will not experience sorrow, mourning and sighing this year in Jesus name. I confess that throughout this year I shall receive good tidings of great joy in every area of my life, from my parents, spouse and siblings in Jesus name. I am a source of joy to all that will come across my path this year in Jesus name. I confess that all our services, specialized and outreach programmes will bring great joy to people and this will be evident in the lives of church members in Jesus name. I see this year as a year of glad tidings of great joy in every area of my life in Jesus name. My joy this year is unlimited and knows no bound in Jesus name. Throughout this year, I shall sleep and wake up in joy in Jesus name. The words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart bring joy unto me and everyone around me. My joy is established in the Word of God. My Christian life will speak joy unto many around me. I confess that God is sending evangelists to my community/village/city with the gospel of Jesus Christ leading to outbreak of great joy among whole cities/villages/communities. I am full of faith and power by the Spirit of God who dwells in me. I have power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Through the greatness of God’s power that is mine shall all my enemies submit themselves unto me. I have power to get wealth. God’s grace is sufficient for me in every area of my life as His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I have all the power that it takes to do what He will want me to do. I will Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, I will praise Him in the firmament of His power.